The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Achieve target for sales order booking & sales execution. Ensure creation of healthy sales pipeline and deliver topline revenue and profit while balancing product offerings and meet market share target.
- Plan & execute sales promotional activities in his territory
- Scan requirements and prospect opportunities in territory and existing customer cluster to identify visible and latent requirements, initiate discussions with customer in order to generate leads convertible to active pursuits where LCL could partner with customer organization
- Engage with pre-sales leads to understand complex/non-standard customer requirements to offer relevant and contextualized solutions
- Lead scope discussion and negotiations with customers and engage relevant teams and expertise with in LCL for providing clarifications to customers (e.g. pre sales, sales, service team) and finalization of order
- So related activities :
o Collect relevant details from customers and discuss overall machine performance pertaining to technical scope (technical description, configuration etc) and commercials (price, discount etc) for preparing SO
o Identify all non-standard scope of SO, coordinate with presales leads for feasibility and delivery before sending SO for confirmation to avoid rework & changes
- Work closely with spares and service team for continuously identifying bottlenecks /impediments in delivering enhanced customer experience and resolve them through seamless project implementation and post implementation support
- Be single point of contact for the all the assigned customers and collaborate with relevant teams for enhancing overall customer satisfaction
- Regularly review customer satisfaction for assigned customer and discuss initiation of necessary actions improvements with regional manager to plug customer experience gaps
- Market intelligence : ensure high quality of marketing intelligence & provide regular data on competition w.r.t. offerings, launches, strategies, pricing level, changes in the organization structure etc.
- Should be exposed & comfortable with IT software like SAP, MS-Office, Outlook etc.
- Collaborate with other sales mangers to gather as well as share best practices for enhancing overall performance of the region & contribute towards achieving overall functions objectives
Required Candidate profileDesired Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should have B. Tech./ B.E. in Mechanical/Electrical/Plastics Engineering with minimum 8-10 years of experience in capital goods sales. Person from plastic processing machinery industry or raw material manufacturer will be preferred.
Perks and BenefitsSalary will be commensurate with the experience and qualification of the candidate but will match the best in the industry.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Area Sales Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Plastics, Automobile, Production/Industrial, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Lohia Corp Ltd.