Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
About Lohia Group
Headquartered in Kanpur, India, Lohia Group of Companies is a diversified conglomerate with a rich history of excellence in manufacturing. Our flagship company is the worlds largest manufacturer of machinery and equipment for plastic woven bags and provides end-to-end solutions to our customers in more than 93 countries, employing about 3,000 people with revenues of 900 crores INR. Our other business interests include ventures in aerospace and packaging solutions.
About Lohia Corp Limited
Lohia Corp Limited is the flagship company of Lohia Group and a global supplier of machinery for end-to-end solutions for plastic woven fabric industry used for packaging systems for solid bulk materials and infrastructure applications.
The company was incorporated as Lohia Starlinger Limited in 1981 as a joint venture with Starlinger & Co. GmbH of Austria for manufacturing of Circular Looms. It has changed its name to Lohia Corp Limited in March 2013, consequent to the exit of Starlinger as shareholder.
The Company, since inception set a vision for the company to be an end-to-end supplier of the machinery and solution for the plastic woven industry. Accordingly, after fully absorbing the know-how for circular looms, they expanded their portfolio in 1984 by adding tape extrusion line and winders in their production program. Continuous investments have been made in upgrading the in-house manufacturing capabilities together with state-of-the-art research & development facility. Today, the company has a full range of machinery to cover almost the entire range of end use application of plastic woven fabric.
Lohia Corp Limited has the vision To be the world no. 1 in woven plastics machinery and allied business through innovative solutions along with this, it is committed to follow the best business practices with the highest standards of ethics in serving the industry globally. The company is strategically prepared to unlock its immense potential for growth by setting new industry standards.
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Company Name: Lohia Corp LimitedJob Designation / Title: Lead – CRMLocation: KanpurDepartment: Information TechnologyReports To: CIO
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented in Lohia Corp as per business requirement.
- Build rapport with external vendors in order to support business objectives.
- Develop and update high-level roadmap of business initiatives and goals.
- Configure new business process / modify the existing processes to enhance likelihood of meeting business goals.
- Balance business requests and requirements with technical constraints.
- Working experience in CRM of 5 - 7 years with 2 end-to-end CRM implementations.
- Strong background in business analysis, change management and project management.
- Working experience with the CRM – tool i.e. Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience on at least two modules i.e. Sales, Service or B2B Commerce.
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle Senior Management.
- The applicant should be passionate about CRM and building customer - focused organization.
Experience and Education:
- B.Tech in Computer Science / MCA from reputed institute. MBA will be an added advantage.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experinece.
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MCA in Computers
Lohia Corp Ltd.