Company Name: Lohia Corp Limited
Job Designation / Title: Manager - HR (IR)
Location: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Department: Human Resources Personnel & IR
Reports To: AGM Personnel & IR
- Coordinate and assist with recruitment and selection processes of blue collared and off-roll employees.
- Assist to develop and implement employee engagement systems and strategies of blue collared employees to promote effective communication between management and employees.
- Conduct surveys and research on workers remuneration, labour negotiations, HR policies and procedures, employee retention schemes and make recommendations to management.
- Conduct regular engagement with employees to; explain company policies and procedures, address issues timely and report to management all unresolved ones.
- Liaise with payroll Officer to coordinate and prepare payroll information for month end salary payment.
- Draft and review various policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of manpower and other cost budgets.
- Work towards training and skill upgradation of shop floor employee.
- Recommend changes to systems and procedures to improve the efficiency of the department.
- Maintains contacts with departmental and other line managers on matters concerning core HR functions and services.
- Capture and keep accurate employee data in the HR system.
- Serves as a point of contact for employees on salary payment issues.
- Coordinate employee disciplinary process and grievances handling.
- Ensure employee disciplinary issues are fairly and consistently implemented and in accordance with workers condition of service across all department.
- Assist in ensuring all statutory compliances.
- Good understanding of IR processes, statutory compliances and labour laws.
- Knowledgeable in disciplinary matters. Ability to follow and maintain an effective disciplinary investigative mechanism that is fair and transparent.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent working relationship skills and ability to relate with people of diverse culture at all levels.
- Must be honest, have high level of integrity and be confidential with information.
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision. Ability to handle multilocational people issues.
- Must be assertive, have empathy, friendly with sound decision making skills.
- Relevant experience / manufacturing background will be preferred.
- Good oral and written communication and excellent presentation skills.
Experience and Education:
- Masters in HR and Labour Relations from an institute of repute with 4-8 years of experience. LL.B. would be an added advantage.
- Age: Between 25 - 35 years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Law
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Lohia Corp Ltd.