Company Name: Lohia Corp Limited
Job Designation / Title: Manager IT Network
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: AGM IT Infrastructure
- Design the Network & Security architecture as per management approval & budget.
- Suggest the latest technology options to meet the business needs.
- Implement the network changes within stipulated time with minimal disruption to business.
- Manage the team & partners during and after implementation.
- Monitor the SLA of different service providers and promptly follow-up with them.
- Troubleshoot the network related issues and work with team & partners to identify the root cause.
- Proactively take steps to prevent network outage or sub-optimal performance.
- Be prepared to work beyond office hours to perform urgent tasks or planned tasks that may disrupt business.
- Ensure secure and uninterrupted connectivity to on-premise or mobile work force.
- Prevent unauthorized access or misuse of network resources or company data.
- Experience in Network design, configuration, implementation and support of a medium to large infrastructure.
- Knowledge of routing and switching protocols, VLAN, Network security, QOS, traffic prioritization. Ability to configure layer 2 and layer 3 switches of Cisco.
- Overall understanding of Cisco products: Switches, Firewall, SDWAN, WLAN & their latest offering.
- Experience of configuring firewall for secure and prioritized access.
- Must be CCNA certified. CCNP certification would be preferred.
- Must be proficient with network monitoring tools- experience with Open Source tools will be a plus.
- Experience of Cloud security will be highly desirable.
- Server administration skills will be an added advantage.
Experience and Education:
- B.Tech or post-graduation with relevant certifications.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience.
Role:Technical Support Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Technical Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Lohia Corp Ltd.